.NET Windows Forms OLAP control: relational DB high performance, rich features
||29 January, 2012
NET Windows Forms OLAP control add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Cube editor.
- OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart visualization modes.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
-- Parent-child (both balanced and unbalanced);
-- Multilevel (both regular and ragged);
-- Mixed from all previous types.
- Calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the defined parameters.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Ability to change the context menus in the grid.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Exporting to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF etc.
- An ability to edit OLAP data (writeback).